Transformer Oil finds extensive usage in power transformers, oil immersed circuit breakers and switchgear. We are counted among the top Manufacturers, Exporters and Suppliers of Transformer Oil from Delhi, India. Our Transformer Oil is regularly tested at our fully equipped laboratory and is also periodically checked at reputed independent laboratories recognized by the Government.
The Transformer Oil that, we offer confirms various standards such as IEC -296 Class I, BS 148 Class I, VDEO 370, DIN 57370 : 1978 Class A, IFC 296 Class II, BS 148 Class II, ASTM d 3487 Type – I and IS : 335 : 1993.
Transformer oil approved by "Bureau of Indian standard and conform to IS-335:1993". The company have got recognition from almost all the electricity utilities through out the country like State Electricity Boards, Transformer Manufacturers, Giant Industries, Mahanadi Coal Fields Limited, Delhi Jal Board, NTPC, Cordite Factory Niligris Ministry of Defence, Tamilnadu, IVRI, Izzatnagar, JNU and many more utilities.
Note : The above data is indicated of recent overage values only. Minor variation which does not affect product performance of quality may be expected in manufacture.
- Good dielectric properties resulting in minimum power loss.
- High resistively gives better insulation values between windings.
- High flash point resulting in low evaporation losses due to high thermal stability.
- Excellent interfacial tension for quick water separation.
- Proven resistance to electrical stresses.
- High electrical strength.
- Low viscosity improves cooling.
- Remarkably low sludge & acidity formation in both ageing & oxidation tests.
- Gives longer life to oil and equipment during storage and service.
- Transformer oil are widely used in Transformers, oil immersed circuit breakers and switchgears.
- Transformer oil are widely used in special transformers designed to operate at elevated temperatures and in low maintenance free transformers designed to operate for longer periods.
Supply :Transformer oil are available in a variety of packing options to suit customer needs, ranging from Cans, Drums, Tank Trucks, ISO Tank Containers and Flexi Bags, Bulk transportation is done via a wholly owned dedicated fleet of stainless steel and epiocated tankers to ensure prompt delivery and reliability.